GUIDED EXCURSION TO TSARITSINO PARL
Tsaritsino Park was owned by Tsar Irina sister of Tsar Godunov (czar since 1598), later the property passed to the Princes of Golicyn and gave the current name Tsaritsnyno (which means owned by Tsarina). In 1775 it was purchased by Catherine II and gave orders to build a new neo-Gothic style palace, the construction was never completed, today there is an architectural museum inside.
Inside the park today there are groves, an Orthodox Church, the palace, lakes, restaurants.
VISIT TO THE TSARITSINO PARK + PALACE + THE BREAD HOUSE
(DURATION 6 HOURS: CAR, WITH GUIDE AND ENTRANCES)
Meeting with the guide at the hotel. Departure by private car to visit the Tsaritsino park. We will visit the Palace and the house of bread.
|NUMBER OF PERSON||PRICE|
PRICES ARE IN EURO AND PER PERSON (ACCORDING TO THE NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS)