GUIDED TOUR OF KREMLIN WITH TRANSFERS
KREMLIN (Kremlia in Russian fortress) was born as the first and most important fortress in the city of Moscow, after Moscow many cities were built around their own Kremlin. In the 14th century the Moscow Kremlin always expanded with oak trunks, only in 1367 were the walls and towers in white stone changed. At the end of the 1400s in the period of Ivan III, on a project by architect Fioravanti, the walls and the taller and thicker towers of the previous ones, made of red bricks, were rebuilt, a ditch was made around the fortress around the walls, from that moment the kremlin became impregnable.
VISIT OF CREMLINO WITH THE CATHEDRALS AND THE TERRITORY
(DURATION 4 HOURS CAR + GUIDE + ENTRANCE TO CREMLINO)
Meeting with the Guide in the Hotel, Transfer by private car to the Kremlin, entrance to visit the Territory and Cathedrals, At the end of the visit transfer to the hotel.
|NUMBER OF PERSON||PRICE|
PRICES ARE IN EURO AND PER PERSON (ACCORDING TO THE NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS)